The office is now cautiously reopening for urgent and non-urgent eyecare.
We have been hard at work to adjust our office protocols to ensure a safe environment for patients and staff.
Here are some of the more important changes you will notice:
1) Regular eye exams and dispensing of eyewear will require scheduled appointment times to maintain physical distancing.
2) Please stay home if you have Covid-19 symptoms or have been in contact with someone who was sick recently. We will be pleased to reschedule your appointment.
3) Equipment shields have been installed. All equipment, devices, and appliances (including eyeglass frames) will be routinely disinfected.
4) All patients are required to wear masks to the office.
5) There will be hand sanitizing stations at reception and must be used by anyone entering the office.
6) Please practice physical distancing at all times in our office.
7) Because of heightened infection control and pre-appointment screening, we foresee possible delays and politely ask for your understanding during these extraordinary circumstances.
We can’t wait to see you in our office again!
As for questions or concerns regarding contact lens wear during this pandemic, please refer to the following and watch this video.
Stay healthy and safe!
Special Care for Contact Lenses during COVID-19
If you wish to learn more about contact lens wear during this pandemic, kindly refer to the following documents and watch this video.
Dr. Yudin provides a wide range of eye care services to patients in North York, including comprehensive eye exams and screenings for various visual conditions. We also carry a wide selection of stylish designer frames for day-to-day eyewear, sports glasses, safety glasses and sunglasses. You’ll benefit from our years of experience, helping you pick out the best frames to suit your unique style and on your budget.
We carry a great selection of reasonably priced frame and lens packages.
Keeping your eyes healthy involves more than simply wearing the right prescription. As your an optometrist, Dr. Yudin will take the time to get to know you, putting together a personalized treatment plan for your specific vision care requirements.
Conveniently located in North York at the corner of Dufferin and Lawrence Ave. West, Dr Yudin's office carries an extensive range of designer frames from some of the most recognizable brand names, including:
We Also Carry Sunglasses and Safety Glasses
Whether you need a pair of shades to wear while you relax on the beach, or a pair of safety glasses to wear at work, you’ll find what you need at our office. We’ll help you pick out the perfect set of frames that suit your unique style and needs, as well as your budget. While you’re here, why not take a look at our wide selection of designer eyewear frames, perfect for everyday use?
Comprehensive Visual Health Exams
We care about your visual health, which is why we’ve equipped our office with the technology to examine and test your eyes for a wide range of possible issues. From retinal cameras and 3D vision exams to testing for macular degeneration and cataracts, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that if there is a problem with your eyes, we’ll find it and recommend the right treatments. To book an eye appointment with Dr. Yudin, call our office today.
Book an Eye Appointment
Whether you’re coming in for an eye exam or to pick out new glasses, we look forward to helping you see clearly again.
Visual Health Services
Our optometry office is equipped to test your eyes for a variety of issues, including cataracts, glaucoma and overall health.